WHAT IS IGF-1 LR3 and ReviewAdmin
IGF-1 LR3, also known as Long arginine 3-IGF-1, is a synthetic peptide that acts similarly to insulin’s ability to regulate growth hormone (GH) levels in research animals.
IGF-1 LR3 is available in lyophilized powder form and sold in 1 mg vials.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy IGF-1 LR3 for sale for research purposes only and not for human consumption.
IGF-1 LR3 is a synthetic peptide and lengthened analog of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). It differs from IGF-1 because it possesses arginine instead of glutamic acid in its third position in its amino acid sequence (arginine 3). It also has 13 more amino acids in its N-terminus, equal to 83 (relative to the 70 of IGF-1).
The consequences of these modifications are that IGF-1 LR3 retains the pharmacological activity of IGF-1 as an agonist of the IGF-1 receptor, has a very low affinity for the insulin-like growth factor-binding proteins (IGFBPs), and has improved metabolic stability.
STRUCTURE OF IGF-1 LR3
Molecular formula: C400H625N111O115S9
Molecular weight: 9117.5 g/mol
CAS number: 946870-92-4
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Available research using IGF-1 LR3 on animals found that the peptide binds to cell receptors in the muscle cells and activates cell communication, which then improves the growth rate of muscles.
IGF-1 LR3 obstructs the movement of glucose into the cells of the body of research animals, facilitating fat burning and the use of fat in the body for energy production.
IGF-1 LR3 is approximately three times more potent than IGF-1 and possesses a significantly longer half-life of about 20–30 hours (relative to IGF-1’s half-life of about 12–15 hours).
IGF-1 LR3 EFFECTS
When studies on rats were conducted, researchers observed many beneficial effects of IGF-LR3, including:
- Reduction of body fat
- Increased metabolism
- Regulation of fat storage and prompts fat to bed used for energy production
- Enhanced physical performance
- Stable muscle growth
- Increased strength
- Prevented age-related atrophy and loss of skeletal muscle function
IGF-1 LR3 SIDE EFFECTS
Some possible side effects of IGF-1 LR3 may include the following:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Increased risk of developing some cancers
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY IGF-1 LR3 ONLINE
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy IGF-1 LR3 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy IGF-1 LR3 online.
- Tomas FM, Lemmey AB, Read LC, Ballard FJ (1996). “Superior potency of infused IGF-I analogs which bind poorly to IGF-binding proteins is maintained when administered by injection”. J. Endocrinol. 150 (1): 77–84. doi:10.1677/joe.0.1500077. PMID 8708565.
- Mohan S, Baylink DJ (2002). “IGF-binding proteins are multifunctional and act via IGF-dependent and -independent mechanisms”. J. Endocrinol. 175 (1): 19–31. doi:10.1677/joe.0.1750019. PMID 12379487.
- Tomas FM, Knowles SE, Owens PC, Chandler CS, Francis GL, Read LC, Ballard FJ (1992). “Insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and especially IGF-I variants are anabolic in dexamethasone-treated rats”. Biochem. J. 282 ( Pt 1): 91–7. doi:10.1042/bj2820091. PMC 1130894. PMID 1371669.