Review Of Letrozole Liquid | Buy Letrozole 2.5 MG Per MLAdmin
Letrozole is a non-steroidal inhibitor of aromatase that effectively blocks estrogen synthesis in postmenopausal females and is a potential treatment for estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
Buy letrozole from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research liquids. It is sold in liquid form in 2.5 mg per ml vials and is intended as a research chemical, not for human consumption.
WHAT IS LETROZOLE?
Letrozole is a non-steroidal inhibitor of estrogen synthesis with antineoplastic activity. As a third-generation aromatase inhibitor, letrozole selectively and reversibly inhibits aromatase, which may result in the growth inhibition of estrogen-dependent breast cancer cells.
Aromatase, a cytochrome P-450 enzyme localized to the endoplasmic reticulum of the cell and found in many tissues, including those of the premenopausal ovary, liver, and breast, catalyzes the aromatization of androstenedione and testosterone into estrone and estradiol, the final step in estrogen biosynthesis.
STRUCTURE OF LETROZOLE
Molecular Formula: C17H11N5
Molecular weight: 285.30 g/mol
CAS number: 112809-51-5
IUPAC name: 4-[(4-cyanophenyl)-(1,2,4-triazol-1-yl)methyl]benzonitrile
MECHANISM OF ACTION
In adult non-tumor and tumor-bearing female animals, letrozole inhibits the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by aromatization.
As breast tissue is stimulated by estrogens, decreasing their production suppresses the recurrence of the breast tumor tissue.
The primary elimination pathway of letrozole consists of slow metabolism in the liver to a pharmacologically inactive carbinol metabolite (4,4′-methanol-bis benzonitrile) followed by renal excretion of the glucuronide conjugate of this metabolite.
The terminal elimination half-life of letrozole is approximately 42h in healthy animals, but longer in those with breast cancer.
Letrozole’s benefits include the following:
- Treatment of local or metastatic breast cancer in only postmenopausal female animals.
- Ovulation induction
LETROZOLE SIDE EFFECTS
Some reported adverse effects from the use of letrozole are:
- Hot flashes
- Arthralgia (joint pain)
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY LETROZOLE ONLINE
When searching for research liquids online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy letrozole for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy letrozole online.
- Dave N, Chow LM, Gudelsky GA, LaSance K, Qi X, Desai PB: Preclinical pharmacological evaluation of letrozole as a novel treatment for gliomas. Mol Cancer Ther. 2015 Apr;14(4):857-64. doi: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-14-0743. Epub 2015 Feb 18. [Article]
- Pfister CU, Martoni A, Zamagni C, Lelli G, De Braud F, Souppart C, Duval M, Hornberger U: Effect of age and single versus multiple dose pharmacokinetics of letrozole (Femara) in breast cancer patients. Biopharm Drug Dispos. 2001 Jul;22(5):191-7. doi: 10.1002/bdd.273. [Article]
- Nabholtz JM: Long-term safety of aromatase inhibitors in the treatment of breast cancer. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Feb;4(1):189-204. [Article]
- Schieweck K, Bhatnagar AS, Batzl C, Lang M: Anti-tumor and endocrine effects of non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors on estrogen-dependent rat mammary tumors. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1993 Mar;44(4-6):633-6. doi: 10.1016/0960-0760(93)90270-7. [Article]