Review Of BPC 157 | Buy BPC-157 Peptide OnlineAdmin
BPC-157, also known as Body Protection Compound 15 or Bepecin, is a synthetic pentadecapeptide consisting of 15 amino acids Gly-Glu-Pro-Pro-Pro-Gly-Lys-Pro-Ala-Asp-Asp-Ala-Gly-Leu-Val.
In animal trials, BPC157 possessed noticeable anti-inflammatory and therapeutic effects to promote the healing of different tissues, including skin, muscle, bone, ligament, and tendon.
Buy BPC-157 from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research peptides. It is sold in lyophilized powder form at a concentration of 5 mg per vial and is intended as a research chemical, not for human consumption.
WHAT IS BPC-157?
BPC157 is a synthetic pentadecapeptide that regulates and controls how the digestive tract of animal test subjects operates.
Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including transected rat Achilles tendon.
BPC-157 also plays a role in new blood vessel formation from pre-existing blood cells, known as angiogenesis.
STRUCTURE OF BPC-157
Molecular Formula: C62H98N16 O22
Molecular weight:1419.5 g/mol
CAS number: 137525-51-0
IUPAC name: glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-glycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanyl-glycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine
MECHANISM OF ACTION
BPC-157 promotes proliferation, migration, and tube formation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) through the extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2 (ERK1/2) signaling pathway.
According to some controlled animal experimental studies, BPC-157’s effects include:
- Potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Promoting angiogenesis and vasculogenesis.
- Accelerating wound healing (liver, lung, colon, and gastric lesions).
- Attenuating antianxiety and antidepressant effects.
- Reversing specific motor abnormalities in Parkinson’s disease models.
BPC-157 SIDE EFFECTS
The side effects of BPC157 seen in animal test subjects (if any) are usually mild when used at the proper dosage.
Some side effects noticed include:
- Periods of either hyperthermia or hypothermia
- Changes in appetite and weight
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY BPC-157 ONLINE
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports.
We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy BPC-157 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy BPC-157 online.
- Jelovac N., Sikiric P., Rucman R., Petek M., Marovic A., Perovic D., Seiwerth S., Mise S., Turkovic B., Dodig G., Miklic P., Buljat G., Prkacin I. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates disturbances induced by neuroleptics: the effect on catalepsy and gastric ulcers in mice and rats. J. Pharmacol. 1999;379(1):19–31.
- Tkalcević VI, et al. Enhancement by PL 14736 of granulation and collagen organization in healing wounds and the potential role of egr-1 expression. Eur J Pharmacol. (2007).
- Sikirić P, et al. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 interactions with adrenergic and dopaminergic systems in mucosal protection in stress. Dig Dis Sci. (1997)
- Sikiric P, et al. The antidepressant effect of an anti-ulcer pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in Porsolt’s test and chronic unpredictable stress in rats. A comparison with antidepressants. J Physiol Paris. (2000).
- Klicek R, et al. Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 heals cysteamine-colitis and colon-colon-anastomosis and counteracts cuprizone brain injuries and motor disability. J Physiol Pharmacol. (2013).