WHAT IS IPAMORELIN?Admin
Ipamorelin is a synthetic growth hormone-releasing peptide that displays potent growth hormone (GH) releasing abilities in animal test subjects. Unlike other GH-releasing peptides, ipamorelin only stimulates GH release in a manner very similar to that of growth hormone releasing hormone.
Ipamorelin is available in lyophilized powder form and sold in 2 mg vials.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals. Buy Ipamorelin for sale for research purposes only and not for human consumption.
The pentapeptide Ipamorelin, with amino acid sequence Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2, is classified as a GHRP (growth hormone-releasing peptide). It is similar to GHRP-2, GHRP-6, and Hexarelin in stimulating growth hormone (GH) in animal test subjects.
Ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. It is the mildest alternative to GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 because it does not have as many side effects as other Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptides.
Surprisingly, Ipamorelin did not release adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), prolactin, or cortisol at levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation.
The specificity of ipamorelin makes it a powerful candidate for future clinical development.
STRUCTURE OF IPAMORELIN
Molecular Formula: C38H49N9O5
Molecular weight: 711.9 g/mol
CAS number: 170851-70-4
IUPAC name: (2S)-6-amino-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2-[(2-amino-2-methylpropanoyl)amino]-3-(1H-imidazol-5-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-naphthalen-2-ylpropanoyl]amino]-3-phenylpropanoyl]amino]hexanamide
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Іраmоrеlіn behaves like the GН rеlеаѕіng рерtіdе (GНRР) ghrеlіn bу bіndіng tо thе GНRР rесерtоrѕ аnd асtіvаtіng GН rеlеаѕе.
Iраmоrеlіn іѕ mоrе ѕеlесtіvе іn асtіvаtіng the GН ѕуѕtеm, in соntrаѕt tо оthеr соmроundѕ, ѕuсh аѕ GHRP-2 and -6. It іѕ аlѕо mеtаbоlіzеd ѕlоwеr thаn оthеr GНRРѕ, mаkіng іt mоrе ѕtаblе аnd thеrеbу еffесtіvе fоr lоngеr.
Based on available research, the benefits of Iраmоrеlіn may include:
- Anti-aging effects
- Faster weight loss
- Increased lean muscle mass growth
- Healthy skin, nails, and hair growth
- Lowering blood pressure
- Less stress and anxiety
IPAMORELIN SIDE EFFECTS
Below are what researchers noticed during clinical trials with Ipamorelin’s use in animal test studies.
- Problems with water retention
- Decreasing insulin sensitivity
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY IPAMORELIN ONLINE
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy ipamorelin for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy ipamorelin online.
- Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, et al. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998;139(5):552–561. doi:10.1530/eje.0.1390552
- Johansen PB, Nowak J, Skjaerbaek C, et al. Ipamorelin, a new growth-hormone-releasing peptide, induces longitudinal bone growth in rats. Growth Horm IGF Res. 1999;9(2):106–113. doi:10.1054/ghir.1999.9998
- Andersen NB, Malmlöf K, Johansen PB, Andreassen TT, Ørtoft G, Oxlund H. The growth hormone secretagogue ipamorelin counteracts the glucocorticoid-induced decrease in bone formation of adult rats. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2001;11(5):266–272. doi:10.1054/ghir.2001.0239