WHAT IS CARDARINE (GW501516) | Buy GW-501516 10MG per MLAdmin
Cardarine (GW501516) is a synthetic aromatic ether that is phenoxy acetic acid, demonstrating its ability to boost metabolism, increase fat burning, prevent obesity, and increase muscle growth in mice.
Buy Cardarine from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research liquids. It is sold in liquid form in 10mg per ml vials for research purposes only and not for human consumption.
WHAT IS CARDARINE (GW501516) ?
Cardarine, also known as GW501516, GW1516, or Endurobol, is a synthetic Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor (PPAR) beta/delta Agonist. It is not a selective androgen receptor modulator, as previously thought in some circles.
PPARβ/δ receptors are in most tissues of animal test subjects like the liver, intestine, kidney, abdominal adipose tissue, and skeletal muscle.
It is necessary for fatty acid oxidation in skeletal and cardiac muscles. It also regulates blood cholesterol concentrations, reduces adiposity, and glucose levels, preventing obesity.
STRUCTURE OF CARDARINE
IUPAC Name: 2-[2-methyl-4-[[4-methyl-2-[4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-1,3-thiazol-5-yl]methylsulfanyl]phenoxy]acetic acid
Molecular Formula: C21H18 F3NO3S2
Molecular weight: 453.5 g/moll
CAS number: 317318-70-0
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Cardarine regulates glucose and lipid homeostasis. It acts on the PPARβ/δ receptors in most rat tissues to regulate fatty acid oxidation.
It also decreases serum triglycerides, preventing high-fat diet-induced obesity. It increases insulin sensitivity and improves symptoms associated with metabolic syndrome by regulating the genes encoding fatty acid metabolizing enzymes in skeletal muscle and lipogenic proteins in the liver.
CARDARINE (GW501516) EFFECTS
Recently, studies in experimental animals demonstrated that cardarine plays a beneficial role in
- Potentially treating metabolic syndrome.
- Enhancing fatty acid oxidation in muscle, adipose tissue, and the liver.
- Improving insulin‐stimulated glucose transport in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue.
- Reducing local glucocorticoid synthesis.
CARDARINE (GW501516) SIDE EFFECTS
Cardarine has potential side effects observed in animal studies. They include:
- Increased liver damage
- Causing cancer like colon, breast, and prostate cancer in animals.
- Increased risk of abnormal fetal development during pregnancy in animals.
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY CARDARINE (GW501516) ONLINE
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports. We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy cardarine for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy cardarine online.
- Oliver WR Jr, Shenk JL, Snaith MR, et al. A selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonist promotes reverse cholesterol transport. Proc Natl Acad Sci U. S. A. 2001;98(9):5306–5311. doi:10.1073/pnas.091021198
- Dressel U, Allen TL, Pippal JB, Rohde PR, Lau P, Muscat GE. The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor beta/delta agonist, GW501516, regulates the expression of genes involved in lipid catabolism and energy uncoupling in skeletal muscle cells. Mol Endocrinol. 2003;17(12):2477–2493. doi:10.1210/me.2003-0151
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Database. Endurobol, CID=9803963, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Endurobol (accessed on Dec. 8, 2019)
- Oliver WR Jr, Shenk JL, Snaith MR, et al. A selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonist promotes reverse cholesterol transport. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001;98(9):5306–5311. doi:10.1073/pnas.091021198