BPC157 or BPC-157, also known as Body Protection Compound 15 or Bepecin, is a synthetic pentadecapeptide that consists of 15 amino acids.
In animal trials, BPC157 possessed noticeable anti-inflammatory and therapeutic effects to promote the healing of different tissues, including skin, muscle, bone, ligament, tendon, e.t.c.
At Loti Labs, we pride ourselves on stocking high-quality research chemicals.
Buy BPC157 for sale for research purposes only and not for human consumption. It is available in lyophilized powder form at a concentration of 5mg per vial for research purposes.
WHAT IS BPC157?
BPC157 is a synthetic pentadecapeptide with the capacity to regulate and control how the digestive tract of animal test subjects operates.
Based on available research, this peptide safeguards the endothelium of animal tissues and is a necessary factor in angiogenesis, making it a powerful chemical for wound healing and overall regeneration following damage.
BPC157 research suggests that it could treat stomach and intestinal conditions such as inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut), eosinophilic esophagitis, and inflammatory bowel disease in rats used for research.
STRUCTURE OF BPC-157
Molecular Formula: C62H98N16 O22
Molecular weight:1419.5 g/mol
CAS number: 137525-51-0
IUPAC name: (4S)-4-[(2-aminoacetyl)amino]-5-[(2S)-2-[(2S)-2-[(2S)-2-[[2-[[(2S)-6-amino-1-[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-1-[[(2S)-3-carboxy-1-[[(2S)-3-carboxy-1-[[(2S)-1-[[2-[[(2S)-1-[[(1S)-1-carboxy-2-methylpropyl]amino]-4-methyl-1-oxopentan-2-yl]amino]-2-oxoethyl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]carbamoyl]pyrrolidin-1-yl]-1-oxohexan-2-yl]amino]-2-oxoethyl]carbamoyl]pyrrolidine-1-carbonyl]pyrrolidine-1-carbonyl]pyrrolidin-1-yl]-5-oxopentanoic acid
MECHANISM OF ACTION
The mechanism of action of BPC157 shows an indirect linkage to endothelial nitric oxide (NO) production. BPC157 has demonstrated an ability to generate NO in in-vitro studies using samples of rat gastric mucosa.
Studies using stomach ulcer models have found that the anti-ulcer effects of NO precursor, L-arginine, are reversed by N(G)-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME), which inhibits NO production.
However, L-NAME may only slow down the effects of BPC157 on different lesions of animal test subjects.
According to some controlled animal experimental studies, there have been many positive effects noted with the use of BPC157.
The effects include:
- Potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Promoting angiogenesis and vasculogenesis.
- Accelerating wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve).
- Maintaining Gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
- Preventing gastric ulcers.
- Improving digestive function (IBS).
- Protecting the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, e.tc.) also promotes healing.
- Protecting and healing inflamed intestinal epithelium (Leaky Gut Syndrome).
BPC157 SIDE EFFECTS
The side effects of BPC157 seen in animal test subjects (if any) are usually mild when used at the proper dosage.
Some side effects noticed include:
- Periods of either hyperthermia or hypothermia
- Changes in appetite and weight
LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY BPC157 ONLINE
When searching for research peptides online, it is paramount to buy from a trusted laboratory to ensure the integrity of your research.
Loti Labs offers affordable prices that come with quality control reports.
We have in-depth customer support and a generous return policy when you buy BPC157 for sale.
Visit our website or contact us today to buy BPC157 online.
- Jelovac N., Sikiric P., Rucman R., Petek M., Marovic A., Perovic D., Seiwerth S., Mise S., Turkovic B., Dodig G., Miklic P., Buljat G., Prkacin I. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates disturbances induced by neuroleptics: the effect on catalepsy and gastric ulcers in mice and rats. J. Pharmacol. 1999;379(1):19–31.
- Tkalcević VI, et al. Enhancement by PL 14736 of granulation and collagen organization in healing wounds and the potential role of egr-1 expression. Eur J Pharmacol. (2007).
- Sikirić P, et al. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 interactions with adrenergic and dopaminergic systems in mucosal protection in stress. Dig Dis Sci. (1997)
- Sikiric P, et al. The antidepressant effect of an anti-ulcer pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in Porsolt’s test and chronic unpredictable stress in rats. A comparison with antidepressants. J Physiol Paris. (2000).
- Klicek R, et al. Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 heals cysteamine-colitis and colon-colon-anastomosis and counteracts cuprizone brain injuries and motor disability. J Physiol Pharmacol. (2013).