Sildenafil Review | Buy Sildenafil LiquidAdmin
Please Read our Disclaimer
Buy USA made Sildenafil Citrate from Loti Labs, your trusted source for research liquids. It is intended as a research chemical only and not for human consumption.
Sildenafil is a selective phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that produces arterial smooth muscle relaxation causing vasodilation in the penis and the lungs of animal test subjects by blocking the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which results in prolongation of the action of mediators of vasodilation including nitric oxide (NO). It produces mild decreases in systolic and diastolic blood pressure. These two main actions result in the improvement of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
Sildenafil is primarily metabolized by cytochrome p450 3A4 and inhibitors of this enzyme (macrolide antibiotics, antifungals, cimetidine) may increase sildenafil serum concentrations and lead to enhanced pharmacological and toxicology effects.
STRUCTURE OF SILDENAFIL
IUPAC Name: 5-[2-ethoxy-5-(4-methylpiperazin-1-yl)sulfonylphenyl]-1-methyl-3-propyl-6H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-7-one;2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid
Molecular Formula: C28H38N6O11S
Molecular weight:666.7 g/mol
CAS number: 171599-83-0
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) is produced in the penis during sexual stimulation causing the corpora cavernosa to relax, producing an erection. Sildenafil works by blocking the phosphodiesterase enzyme, breaking down cGMP, restoring erectile function. Sexual stimulation is needed to produce an erection.
Across all trials in animal test subjects, sildenafil demonstrated a variety of benefits. They include the following:
- It improves erectile dysfunction by inhibiting phosphodiesterase-5, preventing the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate.
- It is beneficial in the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension by causing vasodilation in the pulmonary vasculature.
- It increases bladder and prostate tissue oxygenation, improving benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- It exhibits anti-amnesic activity against intracerebroventricular streptozotocin-induced memory loss and vascular dementia in the experimental animals. Also, sildenafil improves cognitive function in animals with hepatic encephalopathy.
- Studies have provided evidence that sildenafil delays the progression of heart failure and reverses cardiac remodeling in animal models of heart failure, such as cardiac hypertrophy induced by pressure overload and ischemic cardiomyopathy evoked by myocardial infarction.
- It improves endothelial function and placental perfusion in preeclamptic patients.
- It reduces inflammatory cytokines in the serum and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid of animal models, offering therapeutic potential in bronchial asthma.
- It induces changes in liver mitochondrial protein dynamics, restoring the redox homeostasis contributing to potential hepato-protection.
- It is effective in treating lower urinary tract symptoms.
- It may have the potential of treating alopecia.
You can purchase sildenafil from Loti Labs. It is important to buy research liquids which are USA-made, to ensure the integrity of your research. Sildenafil is tested to ensure quality. It is available in liquid form and is commonly sold in 50mg per ml vials.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Database. Sildenafil citrate, CID=135413523, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Sildenafil-citrate (accessed on Dec. 8, 2019)
- Corbin JD. Mechanisms of action of PDE5 inhibition in erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. 2004;16 Suppl 1:S4–S7. doi:10.1038/sj.ijir.3901205
- Boolell M et al. Sildenafil: an orally active type 5 cyclic GMP-specific phosphodiesterase inhibitor for the treatment of penile erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res 1996; 8: 47–52.
- LiverTox: Clinical and Research Information on Drug-Induced Liver Injury [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; 2012-. Sildenafil. [Updated 2017 Aug 2]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548510/
- Chuang T, Strauss JD, Murphy RA, Steers WD. Sildenafil, a type-5 cGMP phosphodiesterase inhibitor, specifically amplifies endogenous cGMP-dependent relaxation in rabbit corpus cavernosum smooth muscle in vitro. J Urol 1998; 160: 257–261.