GHRP-6 Review | Buy Ghrp-6 Peptideadmin
Please Read our Disclaimer
Clinical research is the backbone of modern medical intervention. At Loti Labs, we acknowledge this and are strategically equipped to making this happen. We are a USA based peptide and research company and we stock USA made GHRP-6 for sale for research purposes only. Our products are not formulated for human consumption.
Growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 is a synthetic hexapeptide and a met-enkephalin derivative that contains a chain of 6 unnatural D amino acids namely L-Histidine, D-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, L-Tryptophan, D-Phenylalanine and L-Lysine. It is the first hexapeptide studied in animal test subjects and was identified more than a decade ago.
It belongs in the family of the Human Growth Hormone secretagogue, a substance that causes secretion of a separate substance. GHRP-6 has no structural similarity with Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) and works utilizing specific receptors present at the pituitary or hypothalamic level. Studies showed that GHRP-6 receptors are also present in different peripheral tissues such as the heart, adrenal, ovary, testis, lung and skeletal muscle.
The cytoprotective effects of GHRP-6 are non-growth Hormone-related which include neuroprotective, cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory as well as hepatoprotective effects.
Currently, GHRP-6 is not approved for therapeutic use in the United States.
STRUCTURE OF GHRP6
Molecular Formula: C46H56N12O6
Molecular weight: 873 g/mol
CAS number: 87616-84-0
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Studies in animal test subjects show that GHRP-6 stimulates Ghrelin, “the hunger hormone” through its ghrelin receptor which in turn signals an increased production of growth hormone (GH) by acting at the level of the pituitary or hypothalamus through a specific receptor different from that of the endogenous Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone GHRH. The effects of GHRP-6 on GH release were achieved using various doses and administration routes.
The liver produces Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) in response to the secretion of the growth hormone, which is essential in preventing cell death and promoting cell proliferation. IGF-1 is vital for achieving maximum growth.
The four important parts of the test subjects that demonstrate the role of GHRP-6 include the pituitary gland, central nervous system, liver, and stomach.
GHRP-6 study was carried out on animal test subjects and these studies show that peptides could have several theoretical benefits by its action of increasing the secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland and mimicking the hunger hormone ghrelin, known to protect neurons. These benefits include:
- A decrease in body fat
- Increase in muscle growth
- Increase in bone tissue growth
- Increase in immunity
- Improvement in sleep
- Reduction in heart problems
- Improvement in brain function
- Timely healing of injuries
- Improvement in skin appearance by smoothing wrinkles
GHRP-6 SIDE EFFECTS
As much as theoretical benefits were discovered during the research of GHRP6 on animal test subjects, so also was the peptide found to have some negative side effects. Among these negative theoretical side effects are:
- Light-headedness or dizziness
- Aggravated hunger
- Soreness of bones
- Tingling or numbness on the skin
- Reduction of touch sensitivity
GHRP-6 can be purchased from Loti Labs. It is important to buy USA made peptides to ensure the integrity of your research. GHRP-6 sold from Loti Labs is tested through HPLC and Mass spectrometry to ensure quality. GHRP-6 is commonly sold in 5mg vials. It is available in lyophilized powder form.
- Argente J, García-Segura LM, Pozo J, Chowen JA. Growth hormone-releasing peptides: clinical and basic aspects. Horm Res. 1996;46(4-5):155–159. doi:10.1159/000185015
- Ghigo E, Arvat E, Muccioli G, Camanni F. Growth hormone-releasing peptides. Eur J Endocrinol. 1997;136(5):445–460. doi:10.1530/eje.0.1360445
- Bresson-Bepoldin L, Dufy-Barbe L. GHRP6-stimulated hormone secretion in somatotrophs: involvement of intracellular and extracellular calcium sources. J Neuroendocrinol. 1996;8(4):309–314. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2826.1996.04608.x
- Settembrini B, Figueroa J, Gallardo M, Chiocchio S. Growth Hormone (GH) but not IGF-I-Secretion is Stimulated in Aged Rats by Chronic Hexarelin and GHRP-6 administration. Endocr Regul. 1998;32(1):17–26.
- Liu C, Huang J, Li H, et al. Ghrelin accelerates wound healing through GHS-R1a-mediated MAPK-NF-κB/GR signaling pathways in combined radiation and burn injury in rats. Sci Rep. 2016;6:27499. Published 2016 Jun 7. doi:10.1038/srep27499
- Mendoza Marí Y, Fernández Mayola M, Aguilera Barreto A, et al. Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide 6 Enhances the Healing Process and Improves the Esthetic Outcome of the Wounds. Plast Surg Int. 2016;2016:4361702. doi:10.1155/2016/4361702