GHRP-2 Review | Buy GHRP-2 5mgAdmin
Please Read our Disclaimer
GHRP-2 is another USA-made peptide available for sale at Loti Labs, a pioneer research company that stands for quality when it comes to peptide formulations. We recognize that a vast amount of study has been carried out on the functionality of GHRP-2 and would like to state once again that it is only intended for scientific study on animal test subjects.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2, also referred to as Pralmorelin or KP-102, is a new 2nd generation synthetic hexapeptide based on the fact that it is made up of 6 amino acids D-Alanyl-3-(2-naphthalenyl)-D-alanyl-L-alanyl-L-tryptophyl-D-phenylalanyl-L-lysinamide.
It is a potent member of the Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide family that is closely related to GHRP-6, a hexapeptide of an earlier generation, shares many similar characteristics but has a stronger growth hormone-releasing action than GHRP-6 based on a study on cultured pituitary cells which showed a 10-fold increase in GH secretion.
It is a peptide that is also an agonist of ghrelin, the newly found gut peptide. It is a pure human growth hormone secretagogue that acts on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone in animal test subjects with a slight effect on prolactin, adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and cortisol levels.
Studies on GHRP-2 are still ongoing and it isn’t yet recommended for human consumption.
STRUCTURE OF GHRP-2
Molecular Formula: C45H55N9O6
Molecular weight: 817.9 g/mol
CAS number: 158861-67-7
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Studies on animal test subjects suggest that GHRP-2 рlау а rоlе аѕ аn аgоnіѕt of ghrelin, thе rесеntlу-fоund gut рерtіdе. Ghrеlіn рерtіdе bіndѕ tо thе ѕесrеtаgоguе rесерtоr оf grоwth hоrmоnе (GН) аnd stimulates appetite аѕ wеll аѕ ѕtоmасh еmрtуіng.
However, it does more than this, it strongly stimulates the growth hormone secretion, with a slight simulator effect on Prolactin, ACTH and Cortisol levels, by a two-fold mechanism of action through improving the secretion of growth hormone-releasing hormone from the pituitary gland and reducing the impact of the hormone somatostatin (SRIF), which impairs the natural release of growth hormone. Consequently, GHRP-2 increases growth hormone levels and enhances growth performance in animal test subjects.
It is a hexapeptide with strong attributes that tends to mimic that of endogenous growth hormone due to its ability to stimulate the production of ghrelin, otherwise known as the hunger hormone. The theoretical benefits of GHRP-2 on animal test subjects show that it:
- Decreases fat through lipolysis
- Increases muscle mass
- Speeds up wound healing
- Promotes heart health
- Decreases inflammation of the liver
- Offers some form of pain relief
- Improves lung injury
- Improves sleep
- Increases bone density
- Improves immunity
GHRP-2 can be purchased from Loti Labs. It is important to buy peptides which are USA-made to ensure the integrity of your research. GHRP-2 sold from Loti Labs is tested through HPLC and Mass spectrometry to ensure quality. GHRP-2 is commonly sold in 5mg vials. It is available in lyophilized powder form.
- Argente J, García-Segura LM, Pozo J, Chowen JA. Growth hormone-releasing peptides: clinical and basic aspects. Horm Res. 1996;46(4-5):155–159. doi:10.1159/000185015
- Ghigo E, Arvat E, Muccioli G, Camanni F. Growth hormone-releasing peptides. Eur J Endocrinol. 1997;136(5):445–460. doi:10.1530/eje.0.1360445
- Peroni CN, Hayashida CY, Nascimento N, et al. Growth hormone response to growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 in growth hormone-deficient little mice. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2012;67(3):265–272. doi:10.6061/clinics/2012(03)11
- Liu C, Huang J, Li H, et al. Ghrelin accelerates wound healing through GHS-R1a-mediated MAPK-NF-κB/GR signaling pathways in combined radiation and burn injury in rats. Sci Rep. 2016;6:27499. Published 2016 Jun 7. doi:10.1038/srep27499
- Hirotani, C., Oki, Y., Ukai, K. et al. Naunyn-Schmiedeberg’s Arch Pharmacol (2005) 371: 54. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00210-004-1009-3